Heating system of an industrial greenhouse
The heating system is designed to maintain the temperature in the volume of the greenhouse in accordance with the technological requirements. It is assumed heating the greenhouse with the help of a multi-circuit heating system. The purpose of the heating circuits of industrial greenhouses:
1. The contour of the sublot heating is designed to provide snowmelt with intensive precipitation.
2. The contour of the upper technological heating is designed to regulate the temperature in the upper part of the greenhouse, excluding the penetration of cold air into the plant zone with sharp drops in the external temperature and opening the curtain screen (creating a warm air "pillow" in the upper part of the greenhouse volume).
3. The contour of the lower technological heating - The main regulating circuit. It is intended for creation of the set thermal mode in the greenhouse. It is also used as guide structures when moving carts to collect products.
Hot water is used as a coolant with design temperatures in the range of 50 - 95 ° C. Nominal values of the parameters of the coolant are 95/70 ° C.
The heating system of an industrial greenhouse consists of the following elements:
- Pipelines for heating mains;
- Coolant supply control unit (heat distributor);
- Pipelines to a contour of the lower technological heating;
- Pipelines pidlotkovogo heating;
- Pipelines of the upper technological heating;
- Control cabinets for electric drives of mixing valves and pumps.
The temperature parameters are set according to the requirements of agrotechnology in each branch of the industrial greenhouse autonomously. The distribution of the coolant supply in the greenhouse heating system is carried out with the help of temperature control units (distributors) in the branches of the greenhouse block.
Control of temperature regimes on the contours is carried out from an automated climate control system.
To ensure the required values of the coolant temperature in the heating circuits, temperature control units are used - distributors. Each node is connected to the main pipelines of heating mains and serves the heating system through the greenhouse sections operating in an autonomous independent mode. The control unit consists of a circulation pump, a 4-way mixing valve, as well as piping piping, fittings and instrumentation.
To control the heating circuits in the greenhouse compartments, we offer complete mixing groups, from which a Manifold comb (distribution unit) is locally assembled. Mixing groups include a pump, mixing valve, throttle valves, flanges, fill-drain valves, thermostats, bolts and nuts. Thus, it remains to buy locally only pipes for heating greenhouses . Welded bases and bulk valves are supplied for the lower pipe of the comb. We supply Johnson pumps, Honeywell mixing valves and Ebro or Tyco butterfly valves. Materials from these manufacturers are used in 95% of greenhouses and are a guarantee of optimal system operation.
To increase the yield and improve the quality of crops grown in the greenhouse, a system of feeding plants with carbon dioxide CO2 is used, which is necessary for the life of the plants. The plant feeding system constructively consists of flue gas extraction devices from a condenser with subsequent supply to the greenhouse via non-pressure pipelines of variable length along the section with condensate collection tanks. Distribution networks inside the greenhouse are made of perforated polyethylene sleeves located along the beds with plants. Heating the greenhouse is a guarantee of good harvest throughout the year.